Protect My Heart-Prayer

Dear God,

Protect my heart, Oh Lord
for it is full of my own selfish ambition
and I have given it away to another
Father, I don't have the strength or knowledge
to recover what was lost.
My Lord, please restore all that
was lost and forgive me for giving
what was not mine to give.
Oh Heavenly Father guard my heart
give me wisdom to only share within
your divine will...


Psalms 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.

Proverbs 4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence,
For out of it spring the issues of life.

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Isaiah 61:1 “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

© 2010, Tamara L. Floyd. All rights reserved. Contact tamara@tamarafloyd.com for permissions to use/reprint any content.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes